DEADLINES & FEES
Features are defined as 40 minutes and above, shorts as less than 40 minutes.
|Deadline||Date||Exploration & Adventure||Mountain Culture||Social Awareness||Environmental Awareness||Other|
*Wasatch Mountain Arts is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit and strongly believes in filmmaker sharing impactful stories that need to be shared. As an all-volunteer run organization, your submission fees help us continue running this event.
We collect submissions through FilmFreeway, an easy-to-use platform servicing 400,000 active users and over 7,000 festivals. If you don’t already have an account, you will need to create one.
Please be prepared to complete the application in full. Incomplete applications will not be considered. You will need to provide the following:
- Full and complete contact information
- Film information including a short synopsis and specifications
- Headshot and filmmaker bio
- Entry fee
- A link to a Vimeo online screener
- Acceptance of Rights and Releases
- A complete application including a trailer, headshot, bio, and preferably a Vimeo screener link. Your link must be active until the festival date.
- Wasatch Mountain Film Festival is a documentary film festival. Please reconsider applying if your film is fiction as it will most likely not be accepted. If your film does not clearly fit into one of our catagories please submit under “Other.”
- Film entries may be of any length, from any country and on any subject in keeping with our mission. Subtitled films should either be in English or include English subtitles.
- If you are a student, please contact us for a submission fee discount/waiver.